3.4

The last football game was great but of course I was really glad because I won the bet and have requested for the payout through Dafabet Sports.However, the cashier emailed me back about my account that has zero current balance.

My jaw broke down in silence and was eager to curse the customer service representative for that incident. I argue for a couple of time and they check my account again and that was a fault on the bet that was actually a handicap.

The system didn't declare it wasn't a moneyline bet between two teams.Fortunately, i was lucky to get back a refund from them

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Dafabet?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more